Sweet Solanato™ Tomato Entertaining Platter
- 600 grams Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes, divided into five quantities
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch basil
- 300 grams cocktail pickled onions, drained
- 350 grams brie cheese, cut into wedges
- 1 jar chilli jam
- 180 grams baby bocconcini cheese, drained
- 16 pre-made pastry cases, small
- 16 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 Crackers and crostini
- Skewer one quantity of whole tomatoes with pickled onion and place in a bowl. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Halve second quantity of tomatoes and place cut side up onto wedges of brie. Mix a little chilli jam with oil and drizzle over the tomatoes just before serving.
- Skewer third quantity of whole tomatoes, basil leaf and baby bocconcini together. Just before serving drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season well.
- Cut fourth quantity of tomatoes in half and place in a bowl. Add grated lemon rind and parsley and drizzle with oil. Season and spoon into pastry cases.
- Wrap prosciutto around the fifth quantity of tomatoes and serve on top of crostini or crackers. Season.
- To serve, combine all the above onto a large serving platter and serve with crackers and crostini.