TANDOORI CHICKEN AND QUKES® SALAD CUPS
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 500g chicken tenderloins, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 1 tbs Tandoori paste
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Mint leaves and roti bread, warmed to serve
- Combine chicken, tandoori paste and 1 tablespoon of the yoghurt in a bowl. Stir to coat.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat, add the chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove to a bowl.
- Combine the chutney and remaining yoghurt, spoon the mixture evenly between six 225ml serving cups. Top with lettuce.
- Cut the Qukes® lengthways into quarters. Arrange in cups around the inside edge. Spoon chicken over the lettuce. Top with mint leaves. Serve with roti bread.