Teriyaki Beef with Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Broccolini®, Bunch, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1/2 Wombok, cut into 1cm thick pieces
- 3 Shallots, sliced diagonally
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250 grams beef (rump, skirt, or fillet), cut into thin strips
- 300 grams jar teriyaki and honey stirfry sauce
- 4 Steamed rice, to serve
- Heat a wok or non stick fry pan over high heat.
- Add 1 tbsp of the oil.
- Stir fry the meat for 1-2 minutes or until browned.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add the remaining tbsp of oil, and toss the Broccolini®, Dutch carrots, and wombok in the pan for a minute.
- Stir in the sauce, and return the meat to the pan.
- Stir fry for a minute or until the vegetables are just tender, but still retaining their crispness.
- Just before serving, toss in the shallots.
- Serve with some freshly steamed rice.