Thai Red Curry with Minicaps® Baby Capsicums
- 10 Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 300 grams butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 1 coriander roots, washed, chopped, leaves reserved
- 1 knob of ginger, sliced
- 1 small red onion
- 1 sachet red curry paste
- 1 tsp brown or palm sugar
- 425 ml can coconut milk
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Sauté onion and coriander roots in oil till soft.
- Add curry paste, stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin, capsicum and ginger and stir for a further 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and leave to simmer for 15 minutes or until pumpkin is soft.
- Stir in sugar, salt and fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve with cooked jasmine rice.