Grape Tomato and Almond Fritters
- 24 Grape Tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 100 grams plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100 grams slivered almonds
- 1 cup Vegetable oil for shallow frying
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley
- 80 ml garlic aioli
- Whisk eggs with rosemary and salt.
- Add flour and bicarb and mix into a thick batter.
- Fold in almonds and grape tomatoes.
- Heat oil and gently spoon whole individual tomatoes coated in fritter mix. Fry till golden, drain.
- Dust fritters with paprika and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with aioli as a dip on the side.