Grape Tomato Pops
- 2 Grape Tomatoes, punnets
- 30 grams popping corn
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp lemon-pepper salt
- Heat oil in a saucepan until hot. Add popping corn and seal with lid.
- Shake saucepan over heat until popping stops. Tip into a bowl and season with lemon-pepper salt.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half lengthways. Scoop out seeds and discard. Season tomato shells with lemon-pepper salt.
- Fill each grape tomato half with a popped corn.
- Place on a platter with remaining popped corn and serve as a fun snack.