Grape Tomato Skewers with Citrus Dipping Sauce
- 200 grams Grape Tomatoes
- 100 grams The Original™ golden grape tomatoes
- 150 grams large seedless red grapes
- 150 grams large seedless green grapes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsalted pistachio kernels, finely chopped
- 200 grams piece tasty cheese, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 large oranges, zested, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp fruity extra virgin olive oil
- Make sauce first.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small jug until well combined. Set aside.
- Place honey in a microwave safe jug and heat on high for 20 seconds until runny and warmed through.
- Immediately pour into a large bowl and add tomatoes and grapes. Toss well to coat evenly. Sprinkle over pistachios and toss to coat evenly.
- Thread coated fruit and cheddar onto nine small bamboo skewers.
- Serve with Citrus Dipping Sauce.