Grape Tomatoes Stuffed with Smoked Salmon and Capers
- 30 Grape Tomatoes
- 1 punnet baby beetroot leaves
- 100 grams smoked salmon, diced
- 6 capers, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp salmon caviar
- Slice the side off each grape tomato and scoop out the pulp and seeds. Discard.
- Combine salmon, capers, lemon juice and half the baby beetroot leaves.
- Fill grape tomatoes with salmon mix and top with remaining baby beetroot herbs and salmon caviar.
Save this Recipe
When you save, we create an easy to use list of all the ingredients you'll need to create this tasty dish. So, when you're next shopping, login with your smartphone and quickly check-off what you need!