Tomato Lovers’ Terrine of Grape and Golden Grape Tomatoes
- 250 grams Grape Tomatoes, plus extra to garnish
- 250 grams The Original™ golden grapes tomatoes, plus extra to garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 25 ml white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- to taste Black pepper, freshly cracked
- 2 slices bread of your choice
- for spreading Butter
- Blanch 200g each grape and golden grape whole tomatoes in salted boiling water till skins split, approx 2 minutes. Stand to cool.
- Peel skins from tomatoes by hand. Cut in half, scoop out the seeds, and discard.
- Marinate in oil and white balsamic and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Pour mixture into individual ramekins and chill in fridge overnight.
- To serve, turn ramekins upside down onto plate and terrine should readily slide out.
- Garnish with 50g of grape and golden grape tomatoes.
- Serve with buttered toast.