Tomato, olive & feta baguette salad
- 2 x 275g Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley or baby spinach leaves
- 150g marinated feta, crumbles
- 2 tbs drained capers
- 1 cup (135g) sicilian olives, pitted (see tip)
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar,
- 1 tsp dried oregano,
- 1 tsp caster sugar,
- 1 tsp dijon mustard,
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Combine all the dressing ingredients in a screw top jar, season and shake until well combined.
- If preferred, halve the tomatoes. Arrange tomatoes in a roasting pan. Drizzle with half the olive oil, season. Allow to roast for 5-7 minutes until softened slightly. Pour the dressing over the warm tomatoes and set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, brush the baguette slices with remaining oil, place in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Arrange baguette over base of a serving platter or board. Scatter over the parsley leaves. Spoon over the tomatoes, top with feta, capers and olives. Pour over any dressing from the tomatoes. Season and serve.