Tropical Calypso® Mango Tiramisu
- 4 Calypso® Mangoes, medium size, diced
- 250ml passionfruit pulp
- 250ml pineapple juice
- 250g thickened cream
- 250g fresh mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 fresh lime, finely grated
- 250g sponge finger biscuits
- To make the fruit mix, strain the passionfruit pulp into a bowl and keep the seeds and juice separately. Add the passionfruit seeds to the diced Calypso mango and stir to mix well.
- To make the cream mix, beat the thickened cream, lime rind and icing sugar together in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until it forms soft peaks. Fold through the mascarpone.
- To make the juice mix, combine pineapple juice and passionfruit juice in another bowl. Soak half of the sponge fingers, one at a time, in the juice mix.
- Take a shallow 2.5litre bowl or serving dish and arrange the first half of the soaked sponge fingers over the bottom.
- Spread ½ of the cream mix over the top of the sponge layer.
- Sprinkle ½ of the fruit mix over the top of the cream layer.
- Soak the remaining sponge fingers in the juice mix, one at a time and layer over the top of the fruit mix.
- Spread the remaining ½ of the cream mix over the top of the sponge layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ of the fruit mix over the top of the cream layer.
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for approx. 3 hours before serving.