Vegetable and Chicken Lettuce Cups
- 4 Baby Cos Heart
- 150 grams Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 Leek, thinly sliced
- 1 Baby cabbage, finely shredded
- 300 grams chicken mince
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place cornflour in a small bowl. Add soy sauce and mix until smooth. Stir in the stock. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large wok over medium heat. Add the leek, broccoli, cabbage and celery. Cook, tossing often, for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a bowl, cover and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok over high heat. Add chicken mince and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cooked. Stir the cornflour mixture and add to the wok. Cook, stirring, until mixture comes to the boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Return the vegetables to the wok and toss to combine and heat through.
- Divide the vegetable mixture among the lettuce cups and serve.