Vietnamese Fresh Summer Rolls with Minicaps®, Qukes® and Mint
- 8 Minicaps® baby capsicum ,
- 2 Qukes® Baby Cucumbers ,
- 1 pkt rice paper crêpes,
- 1 bunch mint,
- 1 pkt bean sprouts,
- 1 Small packet of rice vermicelli noodles,
- 100 ml sweet chilli sauce,
- 2 limes, Juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce,
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
- Combine sauce ingredients well. Set aside.
- Cook vermicelli noodles. Set aside.
- Cut capsicum into strips.
- Cut cucumber into strips.
- Remove mint leaves from stalks.
- Soak rice papers one at a time until just soft. Place on a clean surface.
- Put a small amount of capsicum, cucumber, noodles, sprouts and mint leaves in the centre and roll up, tucking in the side to form a roll with enclosed ends.
- Serve approximately 4 rolls per person with dipping sauce.