Minicaps® Baby Capsicum Party Shapes
- 2 red Vine Sweet Minicaps®, sliced finely
- 2 yellow Vine Sweet Minicaps®, sliced finely
- 2 orange Vine Sweet Minicaps, sliced finely
- 6 eggs
- 200 ml pure cream
- 1/4 tsp salt and white pepper
- for greasing Spray oil
- 1 tsp wasabi paste
- to garnish Micro parsley sprigs, baby beetroot leaves or rosemary sprigs
- Very finely dice a selection of sliced Minicaps®, enough to fill 1 tbsp of each colour.
- Place eggs, cream, diced Minicaps®, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk well.
- Pour into a small, well-greased 15cm x 20cm baking dish. Bake at 160°C for 15 minutes till set. (Frittata will puff up considerably).
- Stand frittata to cool, then refrigerate till chilled. Turn out and slice with an assortment of shaped cutters. Slice shapes in half horizontally.
- Layer frittata with finely sliced Minicaps®. Top with a drop of wasabi paste and herb garnish of your choice. Secure with a toothpick to serve.