Warm Pasta Salad with Salmon
- 1 Treviso™ radicchio lettuce
- 150 grams grilled eggplant, sliced
- 150 grams bag baby spinach
- 350 grams pasta shapes
- 100 grams sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 100 ml light Italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500 grams fresh skinless salmon fillet
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente or according to packet instructions. Drain well, transfer to bowl, add sun-dried tomatoes and half of dressing. Toss to coat pasta, set aside.
- Meanwhile, cut Treviso™ radicchio in half lengthways and remove outer leaves. Heat chargrill or frying pan over high heat. Brush Treviso™ radicchio with seasoned olive oil, cook on each side for about 30 seconds.
- Brush salmon with oil and cook on one side for 3 minutes. Turn over and cook other side for 2 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Roughly chop Treviso™ radicchio and break up salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- Add eggplant, Treviso™ radicchio, spinach and remaining dressing to pasta and toss gently. Arrange salmon on top and serve.