Winter Duck and Baby Fennel Salad with Spicy Thai Dressing
- 2 Baby Cos Heart
- 2 Baby Red Cos Heart
- 1 Treviso™ radicchio lettuce, sliced
- 1 Baby Fennel
- 1 pre-cooked Peking duck, (available in Asian barbecue shops) Dressing
- 50 ml light soy
- 50 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 100 ml hot water
- Shave or finely slice fennel and place in cold water.
- Remove meat from duck, discard bones.
- Cut duck meat into bite-sized pieces and place, skin side up (where possible) on an oven tray.
- Slice baby cos and baby red cos, reserving a few whole leaves for garnish.
- Place sliced cos and Treviso™ radicchio in a bowl.
- Grill duck until skin is crispy, about 3 minutes. Add to bowl with well drained fennel.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over salad. Toss and serve immediately.