Fennel and Witlof Salad Leaves with Kipfler Potatoes
- 1 Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 Baby Red Cos Heart
- 2 Baby Cos Heart
- 1 Baby Fennel
- 1 Baby Endive Lettuce, centre leaves sliced
- 2 witlof
- 1 kg kipfler potatoes, washed and skin on
- 100 grams parmesan, shaved
- 50 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp French mustard
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt and pepper, taste
- Shave or finely slice fennel bulb and place in cold water.
- Bring potatoes to the boil in a pot of salted water and cook until tender. Drain and cool slightly. Using a spoon, peel off skin.
- Separate witlof and endive leaves. Discard outer cos leaves and separate remainder. Wash all leaves well. Drain.
- Place leaves in a bowl and add (drained) fennel and tomatoes.
- Add warm potatoes. Whisk together dressing ingredients, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Add to salad and toss.
- Top salad with parmesan.