Wok Tossed Mushrooms
- 500 grams Button Mushrooms, sliced (mixed Parwan Valley Mushrooms™)
- 500 grams Cup Mushrooms, sliced (mixed Parwan Valley Mushrooms™)
- 500 grams Flat Mushrooms, sliced (mixed Parwan Valley Mushrooms™)
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped
- 1 green chilli, roughly chopped
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 white sugar, tsp
- 1 tsp sea salt fl akes
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 1 lime, halved
- Use a mortar and pestle or small food processor to pound or process the garlic, chillies, ginger, sugar, salt and coconut to a paste.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tsp oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add half the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes until light golden. Remove to a bowl. Repeat with remaining oil and mushrooms.
- Return all the mushrooms to the wok, add the paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Squeeze over the lime and serve.