- For the dressing, stir the miso and ginger pickling liquid together to a smooth paste. Stir in the ginger and mayonnaise. If the dressing is too thick, add a little cold water to adjust the consistency.
- Carefully cut one chicken breast at a time, in half horizontally to form two thinner fillets. Place onto a sheet of baking paper on a board and flatten with a meat mallet.
- Spoon flour and breadcrumbs onto plates. Whisk the eggs and a little cold water in a shallow dish. Dip the chicken into the flour, egg, then breadcrumbs. Pressing the crumbs on to secure.
- Cover the base of a large frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook the chicken in batches, for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a board and cut into thick pieces.
- Meanwhile, blanch, microwave or steam the Broccolini® and Fioretto® until just tender. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain well.
- Spoon the rice into the base of 4 serving bowls. Arrange the Broccolini®, Fioretto®, chicken, lettuce, avocado and Qukes® in the bowls. Drizzle over the dressing and serve.
Tip: This is a great dish to pack for lunch. Arrange in a bowl and wrap tightly with plastic. Dress just before serving.
Vego option – for a vego option replace the chicken with firm tofu and follow steps above.