Easter Competition Terms & Conditions 2019
Win a $100 Visa gift card this Easter long weekend with our Perfection easter hunt! To enter, locate all five fruit and veggie easter bunny treats on our website – perfection.com.au. Clicking on them will reveal an a letter. Collect all five letters and arrange them into the secret word. Post the secret word as a comment on any Perfection Fresh Australia Facebook post that mentions this Easter Competition. The first person to post the correct secret word wins!
Win a $100 Visa gift card for use anywhere Visa is accepted.
The competition opens at 5pm on Good Friday and closes at 11.59pm Easter Monday.
Terms and Conditions
PERFECTION FRESH AUSTRALIA, 12th April 2019
By Entering the “Easter Perfection” Competition (the “Competition”), you accept the following terms and conditions
The promoter is Perfection Fresh Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 75 127 389 682) of PO Box 98, Sydney Markets NSW 2129 (Promoter).
- The Competition commences at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 19th of April 2019 and finishes at 11.59pm on the 22nd of April 2019 (Competition Period).
- The criteria for a successful submission by the Entrant must meet these criteria:
- A comment that contains the correct secret words which is a combination of the 5 letters revealed by clicking all five “fruit and veggie easter bunny treats” hidden across more than one page on perfection.com.au.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual ability to find, collect and arrange correctly the letters of the secret word.
- The Winning Entry will be awarded to the first successful submission according to the date and time reported by Facebook attached to the comment.
- The winner will be announced on the Perfection Fresh Facebook page on 26th of April 2019 at 5pm (AEST)
- The Competition is only valid during the Competition Period. The Competition details are correct at the time of publication of these terms and conditions but may change (at the discretion of Perfection Fresh Australia) at any time. Perfection Fresh Australia will post any changes to these details (including these terms and conditions) on its Perfection Fresh Facebook page.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees, contractors, consultants and agents (and their immediate families) of Perfection Fresh Australia, its licensees and marketers are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, fiancé, grandparent, step-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- After the end of the Competition Period, Perfection Fresh Australia (at its discretion) will decide the successful Eligible Entrants (Winners) who will be entitled to receive the Prize. The decision by Perfection Fresh Australia is final and no communication will be entered into.
- The $100 Visa Gift Card will be forwarded to the Winner via post within fourteen (14) days of the Winner being contacted by the Promoter on Facebook Messenger.
- You must use the $100 Visa Gift Card within the expiry date found on the card.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit or receipt of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Where Perfection Fresh Australia cannot reasonably contact the Winner within seven days of determining the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner to Perfection Fresh Australia and the Winner will have no claim or recourse against Perfection Fresh Australia. Perfection Fresh Australia at its discretion may determine another winner of the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or alternative prizes or products.
- The Winner agrees to Perfection Fresh Australia using his/her full name as stated on Facebook and nonspecific details for promotional purposes (including but not limited to newsletters, the Website and posts on Facebook or Instagram).
- All entrants agree to Perfection Fresh Australia using their submitted image for promotional purposes (including but not limited to newsletters, the Website and posts on Facebook or Instagram).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media platform.
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant accepts these terms and conditions and warrants that his/her entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene and is not inappropriate, offensive or negative. Perfection Fresh Australia reserves the right to remove/delete any entries it considers libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, inappropriate, offensive or negative.
- Perfection Fresh Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or conditions.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Winner must comply with any conditions of use of the Visa Gift Card terms and conditions which are available at https://auspost.com.au/money-insurance/buy-gift-cards/australia-post-visa-prepaid-gift-cards/ terms-conditions-australia-post-visa-prepaid-gift-card. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with Visa.
- The Visa Gift Card must be used within the expiry date found on the card. If the winner does not use the Visa Gift card within the expiry date found on the card, the Visa Gift Card will be forfeited by the Winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Visa Gift Card. Once awarded, the promoter is not liable for the Visa Gift Card if it has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged, expired or tampered with in anyway.
- Any costs in excess of the value of the Visa Gift card (If applicable), including GST, and all ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize is the responsibility of the Winner.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Perfection Fresh Australia, its licensees and marketers (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Perfection Fresh Australia‘s control);
2. any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
3. any entry or Prize claim that is late, altered or lost; or
4. use of the Prize.