Perfection Fresh Qukes® Baby Cucumbers Lunch Box Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
PERFECTION FRESH AUSTRALIA, 26th January 2018
By Entering the “Perfection Fresh Qukes® Baby Cucumbers Lunchbox” Competition (the “Competition”), you accept the following terms and conditions:
Win 1 of 10, Lunch box packs, simply by liking this page, tag a friend, and comment a creative answer to this question below, in 25 words or less:
How do you or your kids like to enjoy Qukes® at lunch?
The Prize: Either a Kid’s Or Adult’s Lunch Box Set, the choice is yours
Kid’s Lunch Box set, valued at $70, including –
1 x Original Squeeze with Eeze 6oz (175ml) Free Flow spout – citrus orange
1x Sandwich bags – Lunchskins sandwich size (tangerine orange)
1 x Planetbox Fork & Spoon Set
1 x SoYoung insulated lunch box – orange fox raw linen
Adults Lunch Box set, valued at $70, including –
1 x Sachi Insulated Lunch Bag – Assorted colours
1 x eCup Reusable Porcelain Travel Mug with Silicone Band and Lid – Assorted colours
1 x Decor Realseal Cutlery Set
1 x Goodbyn hero lunchbox- pink
Terms and Conditions
- Details of the Competition and a copy of these terms and conditions are available at the Website page at https://www.perfection.com.au or on request from Perfection Fresh Australia.
- The promoter is Perfection Fresh Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 75 127 389 682) of PO Box 98, Sydney
Markets NSW 2029 (Promoter).
- The Competition commences at 12.01am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 26th January 2018 and finishes at 11.59pm on 14th February 2018 (Competition Period).
- The Competition is a game of skill, requiring entrants creatively answer the question “How do you or your kids like to enjoy Qukes® at lunch?” in 25 words or less.
- Entrants can only enter once in the Competition Period.
- The Competition is only valid during the Competition Period. The Competition details are correct at the time of publication of these terms and conditions but may change (at the discretion of Perfection Fresh Australia) at any time. Perfection Fresh Australia will post any changes to these details (including these terms and conditions) on its Perfection Fresh Facebook page.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees, contractors, consultants and agents (and their immediate families) of Perfection Fresh Australia, its licensees and marketers are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, fiancé, grandparent, step-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- After the end of the Competition Period, Perfection Fresh Australia (at its discretion) will decide the successful Eligible Entrants (Winners) who will be entitled to receive a Prize. The decision by Perfection Fresh Australia is final and no communication will be entered into. The 10 best creative entries will win 1 of the Lunch Box sets, valued at $70. The winner will choose either a Kid’s or Adult’s lunch box pack.
- The Perfection Fresh Qukes® Baby Cucumbers Lunch Box will be forwarded to the Winner via post within fourteen (14) days of the Winner being contacted by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit or receipt of the Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged.
- Where Perfection Fresh Australia cannot reasonably contact any Winner within seven days of determining the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner to Perfection Fresh Australia and the Winner will have no claim or recourse against Perfection Fresh Australia. Perfection Fresh Australia at its discretion may determine another winner of the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or alternative prizes or products.
- The Winner agrees to Perfection Fresh Australia using his/her first name and nonspecific details for promotional purposes (including but not limited to newsletters, the Website and posts on Facebook or Instagram).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media platform.
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant accepts these terms and conditions and warrants that his/her entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene and is not inappropriate, offensive or negative. Perfection Fresh Australia reserves the right to remove/delete any entries it considers libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, inappropriate, offensive or negative.
- Perfection Fresh Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or conditions.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Perfection Fresh Australia, its licensees and marketers (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Perfection Fresh Australia‘s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, altered or lost; or (d) use of the Prize.