CALYPSO® MANGO & HALOUMI SALAD
|10 + 15 marinating MINS
- 2 Calypso® Mangoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 500g haloumi, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 80g baby spinach
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- 1 small Calypso® Mango,
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil,
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar,
- 2 tsp horseradish cream,
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes, optional
- 1 tsp maple syrup,
- For the mango dressing, peel and dice the mango. Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, season and whisk to combine. Add the mango and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of the haloumi with oil and cook in batches, for 2-3 minutes each side until golden. Remove to a plate.
- Peel and slice the mangoes. Scatter the spinach leaves, mint and pine nuts over a large platter. Top with mango and haloumi. Spoon over the dressing and toss gently. Serve.