BERRY BUDDHA BREAKFAST BOWL
- 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 125g Perfection Raspberries
- 150g dried peaches, (see tip)
- 1 cup cloudy apple juice
- 1 cup granola or toasted muesli
- 2 slices brioche or fruit loaf, toasted, buttered
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 passionfruit, halved
- to serve Edible flowers & herbs, optional
- to serve milk, apple juice or yoghurt
- Combine the dried peaches and apple juice in a saucepan. Place over medium heat for 5 minutes until the fruit is soft and plump. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Spoon ½ cup granola into one bowl. Add half the peaches and syrup, 1 piece of brioche and half the blueberries. Top with yoghurt and passionfruit. Scatter over flowers and herbs, serve with extra apple juice or yoghurt if desired.
Tip- Replace the peaches with dried figs, apricots or diced fresh Calypso® Mango over the summer months.