BROCCOLINI® CHICKEN & CASHEW PAD SEE EW
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 2 tbs ketcup manis
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 600g chicken breast fillets, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbs peanut or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup roasted salted cashew nuts
- 750g thick fresh rice noodles
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- to serve fresh coriander leaves and lime wedges
pickled chilli (optional)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- For the pickled chilli, stir the vinegar and sugar in a bowl until dissolved. Add the chilli and set aside until ready to serve.
- Combine the sauces in a small bowl. Combine chicken, garlic and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just cooked, remove to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken, reheating the wok between batches.
- Add half the remaining oil with the Broccolini® to the wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add 2 tsp of water and cover with lid. Cook for a further 1 minute, or until bright green. Remove to a plate.
- Reheat the wok until hot. Add the remaining oil and noodles with 1 tablespoon of water. Stir gently for about 2 minutes or until soft. Pour in the eggs. Stir-fry for 30 seconds, or until egg starts to set. Add the sauce mixture, chicken, Broccolini® and pepper. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until hot and sauce is boiling. Remove from heat and stir in the cashews. Serve topped with sprouts, coriander, pickled chilli, and lime.