CALYPSO® MANGO BERTY THE BIRD
- 2 Calypso® Mangoes
- 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 1 large green apple
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 small bananas
- 1 large yellow peach
- 2 carrots, for beak, legs and feet
- Cut the mango cheeks from the fruit. Cut a criss-cross pattern in the flesh of the cheek, being careful not to cut through the skin. Holding the cheek with the criss-cross pattern up, gently push the skin upwards, as if you were turning the cheek inside out. Position in the centre of board or serving plate.
- Cut the apple into thick rounds and position as the head. Brush with a little lemon juice to prevent it from browning. Cut the banana into rounds, brush with lemon and position over the apple then top with blueberries for the eyes.
- Cut the peach into thick wedges and position as arms. Cut the beaks, crown, legs and feet from the carrot and place into position.