CALYPSO® MANGO SMOOTHIE PANCAKES
- 3 Calypso® Mangoes
- 200ml milk
- 2 tbs Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Melted ghee or olive oil cooking spray, for cooking
- yoghurt, passionfruit, Perfection Fresh Berries and maple syrup, to serve
- Peel and roughly chop 1 mango. Place into a blender or processor with milk, yoghurt, eggs and sugar. Blend until smooth (you should have 600ml).
- Sift the flour and baking powder together into a bowl. Add mango smoothie mixture, whisk until well combined (see tip).
- Brush melted ghee over base of a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, remove excess with paper towel. Spoon 1/3 cup batter into pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook, 2-3 minutes or until golden underneath. Remove. Keep warm in a low oven (140°C). Repeat with remaining ghee and batter to make 8 pancakes.
- Cut the cheeks from remaining mangoes. Using a large spoon, remove the mango fruit from the cheeks, slice crossways. Serve warm pancakes with yoghurt, mango and passionfruit or yoghurt mango and berries or yoghurt mango and maple syrup.
Tip- Batter should be thick like yoghurt, if too thick stir in 1-2 ice cubes.