Cheesy Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomato Cornbread
- 1/2 Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup polenta
- 1/2 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup tasty cheese, coarsely grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
- Grease and line base and sides of two bar tins (base measurement 25cm x 7xm x 4cm deep) with non-stick baking paper.
- Whisk milk and lemon juice together in a jug until smooth. The mixture will thicken and look curdled. Add eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Place flour, polenta, parmesan, paprika and salt in a large bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in wet ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly between prepared tins and level tops.
- Scatter tasty cheese over the top and arrange tomatoes down the centre.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until cooked through when tested with a skewer and golden brown.
- Rest in tins for 5 minutes. Remove, then slice and serve warm.