CHIPOTLE LIME ROASTED BROCCOLINI®, FIORETTO® & SALMON TORTILLA BOWL
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 200g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbs chipotle sauce
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 lime, juiced
- 400g skinless fresh salmon, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- sour cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Combine 1 tablespoon each of oil and chipotle. Place 1 tortilla on a microwave-safe plate and warm on High/100% for 15 seconds or until softened. Press tortilla into an ovenproof bowl and brush the inside with chipotle oil, repeat with remaining tortillas and chipotle oil (see tip). Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Set aside in the bowl for 5 minutes to cool. Transfer to a plate.
- Increase oven to 220°C fan forced. Arrange Broccolini®, Fioretto® and Minicaps® in a large roasting pan. Combine 3 tablespoons of oil with remaining chipotle and lime juice. Spoon 2 tablespoons over the vegetables, reserving the rest. Turn to coat. Roast for 10-15 minutes until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a large heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Brush both sides of the salmon with remaining oil. Cook, for 4-5 minutes, turning, for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate.
- Combine the avocado and coriander. Spoon the rice into the base of tortilla bowls. Add the roasted vegetables and salmon. Top with a dollop of sour cream and coriander avocado. Spoon over reserved chipotle lime dressing. Serve.