Chunky Calypso® Mango Pancakes
- 1 Calypso® Mangoes, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 300g vanilla or honey yoghurt
- 3 large eggs
- Spray canola oil, for cooking
- 2 Calypso® Mangoes, peeled and cut into segments
- 150g fruit yoghurt,
- Sift self-raising flour into a bowl.
- Make a hollow in centre of the flour, add the yoghurt and eggs.
- Using a wire whisk, gently stir until ingredients are combined. Do not overbeat the ingredients.
- Stir in the mango cubes.
- Heat a large frying pan and lightly spray with canola oil.
- Spoon in 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake, reduce heat to low, cook 1 minute or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn over cook further 30 seconds or until firm to touch.
- Remove, keep warm.
- Repeat this procedure until 12 pancakes are made.
- For each serving, layer 3 pancakes with sliced Calypso® mangoes and drizzle with yoghurt.