DAIRY FREE CALYPSO® MANGO BREAKFAST BOWL
- 3 Calypso® Mangoes, chilled
- Perfection Strawberries, to serve
- Perfection Raspberries, to serve
- Perfection Blueberries, to serve
- Perfection Blackberries, to serve
OVEN BAKED MUESLI
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 3 cups traditional rolled oats
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 tbs each sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 500g fruit and nut trail mix
- Preheat oven to 150°C fan forced. Lightly grease a large roasting pan. Squeeze 4 lime quarters into the coconut water. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the oven baked muesli, combine maple syrup and oil in a jug, mix well. Combine oats, quinoa, seeds, coconut and fruit and nut mix in the roasting pan. Pour over maple mixture, mix until well coated. Spread mixture evenly over base of the pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden and toasted, do not stir. Set aside to cool completely. Break into pieces, transfer to an airtight jar until ready to serve.
- Cut the cheeks from the mangoes. Using a large spoon, remove the mango fruit from two cheeks, thinly slice crossways. Score remaining 4 cheeks deeply into the flesh in a cross-hatch pattern, cutting down but not through the skin.
- To serve, spoon muesli into bowls. Top with yoghurt, sliced mango and berries. Finish with scored mango cheeks. Drizzle with chilled lime coconut water. Serve with remaining lime wedges.
Tip- Muesli will keep for 2 weeks in an airtight jar.