EASY PEASY™ SUGAR SNAP PEA, RADISH, MINT AND FETA SALAD
|4 as a side
- 300g Easy Peasy™ Sugar Snap Peas, washed
- 6 large red radish, washed, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, shredded if large
- 100g Persian feta, drained
TOASTED PEPITA DRESSING
- 1 tbs pepita seeds
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Steam, microwave or boil the Stringless Sugar Snap Peas until bright green and just tender. Drain and refresh in a bowl of iced water then drain again and pat dry with paper towel. Place on a serving platter or into a shallow bowl.
- For the dressing; Toast the pepita seeds in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat, shaking the pan for 4 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove to a board to cool. Roughly chop. Whisk the remaining dressing ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper then stir in the pepita’s.
- Add te radish and mint leaves to the sugar snap peas and toss gently to combine. Crumble over the feta. Spoon over the dressing and season with pepper. Serve.
Tip- To turn this into a main meal, add shredded roast chicken, pan seared salmon or barbecue chorizo.