Fioretto® Vegetable Omelette
- 150g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 150g Fioretto®
- 4 eggs, , lightly whisked
- 2 tbs water
- 2 tbs whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 carrot, small, grated
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 4 snow peas, topped, shredded
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- Steam or microwave the Fioretto® until stems are bright green in colour and tender. Drain well. Keep warm.
- Whisk the egg and water together. Heat a medium non-stick frying pan medium heat. Add half the butter and swirl to coat base of the pan. Pour half the egg into hot pan and swirl to form a thin omelette. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden and just set. Transfer to a large serving plate. Repeat with butter and remaining egg.
- Combine mayonnaise and sriracha and spread over the base of each omelette. Combine carrot, cabbage, snow peas, parsley and Fioretto®, divide between omelettes. Fold the omelette over. Season. Serve