Fioretto® with peanut lemongrass paste
- 500g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 1 long red chilli, roughly chopped
- 1 long green chilli, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 stick lemongrass, (see tip)
- 3 tbs peanut oil
- ½ cup salted peanuts, roasted
- 1 lime, halved
- Cut Fioretto® into florets leaving the stems long.
- Combine chilli, garlic, white and lime green part of lemongrass and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a small processor. Process until finely chopped. Add peanuts and process to a paste (a little texture still in the peanuts is good). Remove to a bowl.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add remaining oil to the hot wok. Wash the Fioretto®, leaving water clinging, add to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the peanut lemongrass paste and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until Fioretto®is tender and the paste aromatic. Remove from the heat and squeeze over the lime halves. Serve.
Tip- You can substitute 1 tablespoon of lemongrass paste for the fresh lemongrass if you like. This meal is best served as a side.