MIX-A-MATO™ tomato and Prawn Cocktail
- 2 punnets Mix-a-mato™, tomatoes sliced lengthwise
- 100 ml mayonnaise
- 20 ml tomato sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 Sweet Gems™ baby red cos lettuce hearts
- to taste Sea salt and pepper
- 24 cooked and peeled (tail on) king prawns, deveined
- 4 cooked and peeled (head on) king prawns, deveined
- 50 grams Fresh herbs of your choice, finely chopped
- For dressing, combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce, Tabasco, lemon juice, seasoning and whisk.
- Remove 4 outer leaves from baby cos and slice remainder.
- Place whole leaves in a cocktail glass and add some sliced cos.
- Alternate layers of different tomatoes with (tail on) peeled prawns.
- Drizzle with dressing and garnish with fresh herbs and remaining prawns.