HAM, CHEESE & SOLANATO® QUKES® SANDWHICHES
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 4 cheese slices
- 2 tbs spreadable cream cheese
- 1 tsp barbecue sauce
- 8 thin slices of ham
- Cut the Qukes® in half lengthways. Use a small spoon to hollow out the centre from both halves. Slice 8 tomatoes into 3 thick rounds.
- Cut each cheese slice into 4 strips. Combine the cream cheese and barbecue sauce and spread a heaped teaspoon over each slice of ham, then roll ham up to enclose the filling. Top each Qukes® base with 3 tomato slices, 1 ham roll and 2 cheese strips. Sandwich with Qukes® top. Secure with toothpicks, string or wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Pack into lunchbox.