La Bella Figura® Fig and Prosciutto Salad
- 2 * 200 grams Figs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 thin slices (about 100g) prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 75 grams mixed salad leaves
- 110 grams goat's cheese or fetta, broken into small pieces
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp sherry vinegar*
- 1/2 tsp Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the prosciutto and fry until crisp. Set aside.
- Combine the La Bella Figura® fig quarters with the salad leaves and goat's cheese or fetta.
- Combine the extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar and seasoning to make a dressing and drizzle over the salad.
- Scatter over the fried prosciutto just before serving.
*Where sherry vinegar is not available, balsamic vinegar may be substituted