QUICK AND EASY RASPBERRY TURNOVERS
- 125g Perfection Raspberries
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 200g spreadable cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons (60g) icing sugar
- 4 tbs double thick vanilla custard
- 2 tbs flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into 4 squares. Stir the cream cheese and 3 tablespoons icing sugar together until well combined. Swirl through the custard, don’t overmix. Spoon 1 tablespoon onto one-half of each pastry square. Top each with 3-4 raspberries. Fold over un topped pastry to form a triangle. Press edges together with a fork.
- Place onto tray. Brush tops with water and sprinkle with almonds. Bake 18-20 minutes until puffed and golden. Dust with remaining icing sugar to serve.