Raspberry & White Chocolate Scroll
- 2 x 125g Perfection Raspberries
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 1/4 cup pure icing sugar
- 2/3 cup thickened cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 200g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbs milk
- 1/2 cup pure icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Dust a baking tray with a little flour. Sift flour and sugar in a bowl. Add cream and milk. Stir to a soft dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently until dough comes together.
- Roll out the dough on non-stick baking paper to form a 30 x 26cm rectangle. Scatter the chocolate then enough raspberries over the dough. Starting with the long side closest to you, roll up firmly to form a log. Cut 12 slits, at even intervals into the top of the scroll.
- Put scroll onto the tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- For the glaze; Combine the vanilla and milk in a small bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds until warm. Stir into the icing sugar, mix until smooth. Drizzle over the warm scroll. Cut into pieces and serve warm with remaining raspberries.