ROASTED MIX-A-MATO™ & GRAPE KUMATO® tomato PASTA
- 200g Grape Kumato® Tomatoes
- 400g Mix-a-mato™
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 anchovies, finely chopped
- 400g large pasta shells
- 1 tbs baby capers, drained
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 cup baby basil leaves
- 100g burrata, torn
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan-forced. Combine the tomatoes, oil, garlic and anchovies on a large roasting tray. Season. Roast for 10-12 minutes, tossing once, until tomatoes start to soften.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta following packet instructions. Drain. Add the pasta, capers, lemon rind, juice, parmesan and basil leaves to the tomatoes. Season and toss gently to combine.
- Top with burrata. Serve warm as a meal or at room temperature with barbecue lamb, chicken or seafood.