ROASTED PARMESAN BABY BRUSSELS SPROUTS
|4 as side
- 300g Bambino® Baby Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1 Large Garlic clove, crushed
- 40g Parmesan, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Lightly grease a small roasting pan.
- Cut the stem off the end of the sprouts and remove any yellow outer leaves. Cut sprouts in half and arrange in the roasting pan. Combine the oil and garlic then spoon over the sprouts, toss gently to coat. Season well with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes until sprouts start to colour.
- Scatter over the parmesan and roast a further 10 minutes until leaves are crisp and centre of the sprouts are just tender. Serve.