Roasted MIX-A-MATO™ tomato & Bocconcini Salad
- 800g Mix-a-mato™
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 marinated artichokes, sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 2 tbs drained capers
- 300g bocconcini, drained
- 1 tbs balsamic glaze or pomegranate molasses
- Preheat oven to 240°C fan forced. Put the tomatoes in a roasting pan and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 5-8 minutes until skins just start to wrinkle, but tomatoes still hold their shape.
- Meanwhile, combine the artichokes, basil and capers then spoon onto a serving platter. Tear the bocconcini in half and arrange over artichokes. Spoon over the tomatoes. Drizzle over the balsamic or pomegranate molasses and remaining oil. Season and serve.