ROMATHERAPY® BABY ROMA TOMATOES BREAKFAST BOWL
- 2 x 250g Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes
- 4 slices sour dough, cut into 4cm pieces
- 8 slices pancetta
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 flat mushrooms
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 3 tbs dukkah
- 250g thick Greek yoghurt
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven 200°C fan forced. Scatter the bread onto a baking tray and spray with oil. Arrange pancetta in a single layer of bread. Place mushrooms in a small roasting pan and spray with oil. Season well. Roast mushrooms and bread for 10-12 minutes until the bread and pancetta are lightly golden and the mushrooms tender. Keep warm.
- Place Romatherapy® baby Roma tomatoes into another small roasting pan, spray with oil and season well. Roast for 5 minutes until they start to soften.
- Meanwhile, submerge the eggs into a saucepan of gently boiling water. Boil gently for 6 minutes for soft-boiled, or to your liking. Submerge in a bowl cold water until cool enough to handle. Peel. Dip peeled eggs in cold water then roll one at a time in the dukkaha to coat. Reserve any leftover dukkah.
- Spoon yoghurt over the base of 4 serving bowls, sprinkle with leftover dukkah. Top with spinach, roasted tomatoes, mushroom, pancetta, bread and dukkah coated egg. Serve with lemon wedges.
Tip- To make your own dukkah, combine 1 tbs each ground cumin, coriander and sesame seeds with 1 tsp each sweet paprika, sea salt flakes and brown sugar. Warm in a small frying pan over medium heat until aromatic. Remove to a bowl, stir in 1 tbs finely chopped toasted pistachio. All to Cool. Leftover can be stored in a jar in the fridge for 6 months.