SWEET SOLANATO® TOMATO & QUKES® TORTILLA CUPS
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes, halved
- Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes, sliced, to serve
- Qukes® baby cucumbers, to serve
- 6 mini flour tortilla
- 150g shaved ham, chopped
- 80g tasty cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup full cream milk
- Olive oil spray
- Baby rocket, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced. Place two tortillas onto a microwave safe plate. Heat in microwave for 10 seconds until warm. Spray olive oil on both sides and press into Texas muffin trays. Repeat to make 6.
- Place muffin tray into the oven and bake for 10 minutes until light golden.
- Place ham, cheese and Sweet Solanato® tomatoes into tortilla cups. Whisk eggs and milk together and pour over the filling. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes until set in the centre. Set aside to cool
Tip 1: For kids, place into lunch boxes with extra Sweet Solanato® tomatoes and Qukes® baby cucumbers. Tip 2: For adults, combine extra Sweet Solanato® tomatoes, sliced Qukes® baby cucumbers and rocket with extra virgin olive oil. Season and pile on top of tortilla cups. Tip 3: Other filling suggestions- Replace the ham with salami, shredded chicken or shaved turkey breast.