MIX-A-MATO® tomato TASTING PLATE
- 300g Mix-a-mato® tomatoes
- 300g thick wheel of double brie, chilled
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1-2 tbs caramelized balsamic
- 100g prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 cup marinated olives
- crispbread, crackers & figs, to serve
- micro herbs, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan-forced. Line an ovenproof dish with a 20cm square of baking paper. Place brie in the centre.
- Combine the tomatoes, oil, thyme, garlic and chili flakes in a large bowl, season. Spoon over the brie and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is hot and tomatoes start to split. Remove from the oven and drizzle with caramelized balsamic.
- Arrange prosciutto, olives, crispbread, crackers and figs on a large board. Scatter with micro herbs. Serve with warm brie.
Tip- Cooking time will vary depending on the size and thickness and temperature of your brie.