Treviso™ Radicchio with Gold Leaf
- 1 Treviso™ Radicchio Lettuce, with the outer leaves discarded
- 100 grams walnut halves, toasted
- 20 ml truffle oil
- 1 small black truffle, sliced
- 2 tbsp honey, warmed
- 2 sheets of gold leaf
- 8 round slices of baguette, toasted
- 100 grams gorgonzola
- Separate and wash the Treviso™ leaves and divide between four plates.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and truffle and drizzle with honey.
- Gently flake over the gold leaf.
- Spread each baguette slice with gorgonzola and place under a medium grill until melted. This should take about two minutes.
- Add the warm baguette slices to the plates and serve.