Broccolini® & Chicken Panzanella Buddha Bowl
- 2 bunches Broccolini®
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved
- 4 Kumato® Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 600g chicken breast
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mixed olives, drained
- 2 tbs baby capers, drained
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 20g parmesan, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Spoon 1/2 cup of the pesto into a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Arrange a single layer of chicken into a small greased roasting pan. Roast for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Set aside for 15 minutes in the pan, then slice.
- Arrange the BroccoliniR and MinicapsR in another roasting pan. Drizzle with half the oil, season and turn to coat. Scatter the bread onto a tray, drizzle over the remaining oil. Place the bread under the vegetables in the oven and roast both trays for 12- 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and bread is lightly golden.
- Combine the onion, olives and capers. Then the remaining pesto with a little cold water to form a dressing.
- Divide the BroccoliniR, MinicapsR, KumatoR, chicken, bread, olive mixture, rocket and basil among 4 serving bowls. Sprinkle with parmesan. Serve with dressing.