Kumato® Tomato, Cucumber & Pistachio Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
- 6 Kumato® Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Telegraph Cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthways
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup pistachio kernels
- 1 tbs honey
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 tsp Sea-salt flakes & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add pistachio kernels and cook, tossing often for 2-3 minutes until they are warm. Drizzle over the honey and cook, shaking pan further 2 minutes until light golden. Tip nuts onto a tray lined with baking paper and set aside to cool.
- To make the dressing; combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Use a tea-spoon to scrape out the seeds from the cucumber. Cut the cucumber and Kumatoes® into 2-3cm pieces and add to the dressing. Add the green onions, mint, parsley, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Scatter over the honey pistachios and serve.