CALYPSO® MANGO & CHERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 2 Calypso® Mangoes, peeled, fruit chopped
- 1 banana, peeled, chopped (see tip)
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 2 tbs rolled oats
- 400ml coconut milk, chilled
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Combine the mango, banana, cherries, oats, coconut milk, ice and honey in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into two bowls.
- For the topping; Cut the cheeks from the mango. Using a large spoon, carefully scoop the flesh out in 1 piece. Thinly slice the mango and arrange on top of the smoothie bowls. Sprinkle over the toasted coconut and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.
Tip: During summer it’s a good idea to peel and chop bananas and place in a snap lock bag and freeze overnight.