KUMATO® TOMATO BREAKFAST BURRITO
- 4 Kumato® Tomatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbs milk
- 2 tsp chipotle sauce
- 1 tbs butter
- 4 large burrito tortilla wraps, warmed
- 125g tasty cheese, grated
- Heat oil in a medium, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add ham and cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes or until light golden. Remove to a plate.
- Whisk eggs, milk and chipotle until well combined. Add butter to hot frying pan and swirl until melted. Add the egg mixture and cook without stirring, for 30 seconds or until edges start to set. Using a wooden spoon, drag egg from the edge to the centre to form large curds. The scrambled egg should still be soft. Remove from heat.
- Divide the egg into four portions and spoon into the centre of each tortillas. Top with ham, Kumato® tomato slices and cheese. Fold in the side then roll into a burrito. Tie with string to secure. Toast in a frying pan or sandwich press until golden. Remove the string and serve.