TOMATO MEDLEY & BARBECUED HALOUMI SKEWERS
- 400g Tomato Medley
- 600g haloumi cheese
- 8 slices sourdough
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 12 x 25cm skewers
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 small garlic clove,
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard,
- 2 tsp honey,
- 2 tbs chopped dill,
- To make the dressing, whisk oil, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, garlic, mustard, honey and dill together. Season well.
- Cut the haloumi into 2-3cm pieces. Thread the tomatoes and haloumi onto skewers.
- Heat a barbecue grill plate or char-grill on medium heat. Brush both sides of the sourdough with a little oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly charred.
- Brush the skewers with remaining oil. Cook, brushing with dressing and turning often, for 5 minutes, or until golden. Transfer to serving plates. Spoon remaining dressing over skewers. Serve with char-grilled sour dough.